MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, November 22

No, I said 'YOUR sister rocks'

My dog is apparently allergic to air and is scratching because she has the god-given ability to do so whenever she pleases.
Ahh, sarcasm, where would I be without it?
No answers as to what is wrong with Lucy but I'm working on my own theories.
There are so many things I should be doing with my time but I just don't seem to find the interest or motivation to do any of them. I am however looking forward to snowboarding even though I know it's going to be just like reliving my 'learning to drive adventures with dad'.
Brotherly love will only get you so far, then it's all out war.

I guess I didn't really have anything of interest to say today.

New addiction: Bite Size Trail Mix Cookies WHILE playing Aloha Solitaire :)

Today's Song: Keith Urban, You'll think of me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home