MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, October 16

And then there was 1

Another jumble of thoughts and topics so rather than form them into manageable sentences with approriate punctuation I'm just going to list them for you in no order of imporance:
*Puppy countdown has commenced, and by this I mean, it is now 24 hours and 40 mins until she is MINE
*The Killers f-ing rocked!!! The concert was by no means long enough but they are fabu live
*Lesbians....lesbians loving me. I have no commentary on this one yet, but she'd probably be a pretty good friend.
*As for the suggestion that I am getting old-yes I agree, yes I do feel old somedays, yes I am going to be making an effort to rectify this situation.
*Birthdays wishlist has been completed, but birthday plans have not.....so many different people I want to invite wherever we end up going and I am worried about travel and the limited suckass options available in Richmond on a Friday night as well as what anyone else wants to do?( I require friends-drinks-music to dance to)
*1,001 odd little things that aren't worth listing but that are on my mind and poking at the last remnants of poor little brain. I need a massage.

Reagan Tracker: 40 hours 14 minutes

2 Comments:

Blogger NnCon said...

i dont know but baby, im getting a hotel at one point

6:59 p.m.  
Blogger NnCon said...

your birthday is saturday

10:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home