MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, November 3

Today's episode comes in 2 parts




I didn't think it was possible, but I have got a photo cursed dog. It doesn't matter what camera I try and use, or how long I spend trying to get just one picture, something goes wrong. I have been reduced to waiting until she asleep on my lap and using the webcam to snap a couple of not-so-good ones. This is going to have to be reorganized and I'm gonna require another pair of hands. Hmmmm, strategic dog picture taking.

Secondly, as some of you are aware I am dealing with an odd little situation with 'The Lesbian' as I will refer to her from here on. Today it took a deep plunge into downright freaky. The big bouquet of flowers from yesterday did in fact come from her and today when I did not go into work I got a completely frantic voicemail from her. I'm honestly more than a little worried and my thoughts of a new job are no longer on the back burner, they have been kicked into overdrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home