MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Monday, November 21

It's a Fred

How is everyone today?
I am thankful for a day off from work, even if it does involve going to the vet. (more on that later)
For all intents and purposes I guess my 'drama' with The Lesbian is suppose to be over. We did in fact go to Harrison for the 2 day mini-vacay and it did in fact suck major ass. But we all survived and I have learned that the next time someone says "Hey, do you wanna come for the ladies' holiday? It's only a couple of days or something" to shout loudly for all to hear-"Fuck No!"
The fabulous part of it all was once we returned and she cornered me in the far corner of the house and asked me if I was at all interested in her or what the deal was with all that.
I miss the days when work problems were that I had to stay until 9 and everyone wanted to go to the bar at 8:30.
Back to the vet topic. I do in fact have to take my little girl as I am positive she has allergies. She's loosing hair!! I know, you wanna giggle and it does look almost silly but I feel absolutely horrible about this and have been franticly trying to eliminate the possible causes. Hopefully we can get a better grip on it today because every time she scratches I cringe and I'm starting to have sympathy itichiness for her and I can't have my 'Little Fawn' going bald cause the guys need their mascot for the Grey Cup.
I was going to tell you all about something else but damned if I can remember what it is.
Here's my tip-du-jour: Feelin stressed? Download Aloha Solitaire. (I'm addicted)

Today: James Blunt-You're Beautiful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home