MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, October 30

What's for Dinner

Work, work, work. I have a firm grasp on the reasoning behind this being a four letter word. Definitely going to be needing new employment after the holidays or my mouth is going to get my ass fired. I'm having a psychic moment where I can see this happening. I'm hoping that the job at the hospital comes through, it will at least provide a modicum of distraction from said employment. Lucy is proving to be a good distraction these days, though not always a positive one though I can't blame her for that. She is the sweetest little darling and I love her to bits despite her carpet peeing and her unnatural ability to climb anything. I think what's keeping me highly motivated these days is this weekend. It's not so much the birthday that I'm excited about as much as the shopping, the hair appointment (which will lead to the new hairdo I have in mind) and the going out with the gals and pals! Which reminds me....did you all get your emails? And did you respond? Heehee.
Gotta run, she's trying to eat my alarm clock again.

Reagan Tracker: 15 days 21 hours 49 mins

1 Comments:

Blogger NnCon said...

restart your little tracker thingy..

6:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home