MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, July 14

Where is she??

I have a lot of thoughts about a lot of things right now, but they're kind of all jumbled-up and I honestly don't feel like sharing them here today. I think that's a product of opening my eyes recently and taking a really good look around, listening closely to what's being said.
Not to worry, I won't be having much time for this type of reflection soon as I will be starting my job next week. Which leaves the question....what to do this weekend?? I have the social event of the summer on Sat....(was that a hiccup?) but I'm really hoping not to waste all this beautiful sun. If I could just find my little MinPin I'd be soooo happy....but she's proving to be an elusive and expensive little bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home