MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, July 3

Damn 1000 piece puzzles!

Stuff that makes me happy; In no particular order
- beautiful sunny days
- gardening in my silly straw hat
- coffee that tastes just right
- dancing when tipsy
- making out when tipsy
- foot massages
- a cat purring on my stomach
- nice people being nice to me (what a concept)
- early morning yoga
- friends who lie to you and say you're fabulous on your less than stellar days
- making someone else feel better about themselves
- getting my nails done
- tiny interracial babies, preferably in an animal type onesie
- Yoda, Jedi Master (teehee J-sorry)
and last but not least:
Whatever happens today.

2 Comments:

Blogger NnCon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:35 a.m.  
Blogger NnCon said...

you do like foot massages! :D

im glad to see your day is turning out good. im glad to see you happy sunshine :)

11:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home