MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Wednesday, June 29

Who sat in gum?!?!

The clouds are covering the sky, the air is crisp, and there is no sun in sight.....ahhh yes it's that time of the year again. Nope, not Canada Day which is fast approaching much to my delight, but the inevitable crunch of job interviews. I have 3 scheduled already and......I don't wanna gggooooooo!!!! Uhhum..sorry about that, no more whining I promise. I'll make it through just fine it's just that they tend to make me feel like I'm back in school giving an oral presentation or something equally as unpleasant. There truly is no point to todays ramble, just felt the need to share my mild feelings of discomfort. Thanks for reading......I don't know about you, but I feel MUCH better!

2 Comments:

Blogger NnCon said...

anyone who cares about you will listen to you bitch

1:25 a.m.  
Blogger NnCon said...

that comment just doesnt sound right lmao!!

it almost looks like im calling u bitch
if you think about it wrong

6:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home