MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Friday, June 24

I don't want to be Queen anymore

Just thinking about today gave me a headache and made my stomach bunch into a tight little fist that felt the need to pulse in my gut every time I thought I had mellowed a little. Dealing with lawyers and fighting through a separation agreement is not my idea of a fan-ta-bu-lous start to the weekend and it kind of still pisses me off that it came to this. As an added bonus, just because I've been such a good person and the Crap Fairy felt it had been too long since our last visit together, the mound of drama, ridiculousness and general 'shit that needs to be dealt with' is becoming a little much for someone who is trying to keep the peace.
I've been sitting here just trying to envision what would happen if I was actually trying to stir the pot.

2 Comments:

Blogger NnCon said...

im sorry baby :(

11:33 a.m.  
Blogger NnCon said...

you can be my queen still :D

1:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home