MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Monday, June 20

Ode to Marriage

This wedding is proving to be full of little surprises, some I just don't think I need to share with the world at large and others I find mildly amusing. I've got a 'date' for the wedding which is sweet...he's been a friend for so many years it's great that we still keep in touch. Old ghosts have started to emerge from the dark depths of my closet, in fact I spent 2 hours on the phone with such a ghost last night. I'm still not really sure how I feel about that, or the things that were said...some I've felt were long overdue but I need time to swallow it all, it took me by surprise. I'm sure that there is more to come, especially once we all get into this church for a wedding that I can't stop giggling about.
I'm already stocking up on film.
I'm not the person I used to be guys....neither are you....please remember that.

2 Comments:

Blogger NnCon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:12 a.m.  
Blogger Reagan said...

Photos a-plenty! And I definately will :)

11:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home