MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, December 10

Chocolate covered Cadbury Eggs

In not particular order:
-The way he says You're Beautiful reminds me of B sooo much
-The rubbies are going to sink the ship
-I soooo deserve the title of GF
-Fly paper for freaks....it's the moto
-38 IS NOT OLD
-Yes I've seen it and yes I think it's the best I've ever seen
-No, you can rub your own nipples
-She's my date, you'll just have to pretend like you always do
-Yes it makes me want to cry and yes I know that's wrong
-I can't say I'm sorry yet but you knows I love yah despite myself R
-Decisions decisions...you better choose for me quickly
-I fully intend to be on my bestest behaviour
-It took me awhile, but I saw what you did and it was a cheap dent shot
-I need cheesecake
-Start now or I'm gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home