MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Friday, October 7

There's no Crying in football !!

But I almost did....it was either that or throw up.
Clan Lose Shrum in Overtime Classic
My nerves are completely shot. The look of those guys coming off the field was heartbreaking. I've only been to 3 of 5 games this season, but they played their asses off last night and to have it pulled right out from under their fingers like that was devastating.
I could almost hear Scott trying to stretch himself those last few inches to take Esteban out and I'm amazed he didn't hear me screaming ( I'm not ashamed to admit it was me who yelled 'Take the fucker out Scott!!!')
How-how-how did Congi miss that field goal? My heart went out to him, that boy never misses.
And the gut dropping moment that UBC scored that touchdown..of course the convert was good. And the roller coaster ride each time we thought the pass was complete and turned out it wasn't.
They may not have won but it wasn't for lack of talent, effort and heart. You guys played one hell of a game and my heart goes out to each and everyone of you.
S-F-U Clan Sister

1 Comments:

Blogger NnCon said...

football groupie :P

2:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home