MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, October 4

Who Said That?










Hmmm....a basic melange of idea and info today so just bare with me. Heehee.
Well, first of all:http://www.cuddleparty.com/ --- I don't know what to say about it, just go look. No you don't need to know where I found it and no I haven't gone, and I'm not planning on going.
Ah yes my puppy update. I got the pics despite my over-bearing crankiness and general nastiness, so here for your viewing pleasure is my little girl at 32 days old.
Yes she is absolutely adorable, I already love her to pieces and I'm becoming very impatient. What a wonderful birthday present she is going to make...a gift from me to me!! I didn't plan it that way, but it worked out close enough. I must finally be building up some good Karma.
Which reminds me of my last thought.....I need suggestions.
Suggestions relating to: gyms-where do you go, which one(s) do you like? MP3 Player vs IPod-which do you prefer and what kind do you have? Birthday bash ideas-I"m going to be old and I want to shake my ass for my birthday and I'm hoping to get together people you may not expect, but will be pleasantly surprised to see....thoughts?
And now I'm done.
Have a wonderful day. You look fabulous!

1 Comments:

Blogger NnCon said...

trust me baby i had 2 mp3 players 256meg mp3players there useless you pretty much gotta upload songs every time you get sick of the same 15songs its like have a cd player that can only play one cd in it.. unless you get a big ass mp3 player.. like a gig or something.. in witch case for the extra 75dollars u get unlimited access to any song u can think of but dont get the mini or an extra thin one because its got less shock absorbince. and i cant wait till your baby is with us.. i can baby sit whenever you cant take her... yay.........lol kidding

8:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home