MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Monday, October 3

Krispy Kreme + My Puppy

Who ever thought that once I was done with college I would find a use for Surrey again? I was back there last night to have a quick visit with my little girl just to see how she's doing, how much she's grown and what she looks like now. I'm sorry, but if you could see the new pics of her you'd absolutely melt. She is so beautiful. I only have to wait about 2-3 more weeks until I can start staying up all night with her, cleaning up after her, scrubbing the carpet, walking her, taking her shopping, playing with her, laughing at her, taking pics. It's gonna be great. And when one is leaving Surrey and headed back down Scott Rd. it is required by family law that you stop at Krispy Kreme, buy a dozen donuts and bring them home for the family to fight over and devour within the next hour. (Good thing I got my free sample).
I have no capacity to be funny or witty this morning cause I'm lazy and just woke up.
I'll try harder next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home