MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Wednesday, June 8

Ramblings of a Semi-Drunk Mind

I went out tonight, against my better judgement- yes of course. But is it wrong I ask you, that my clevage made a gay guy lick the window he was looking at me through? I think not. I've discovered in my age (because I'm sooo old) and many years of 'life lessons' that I've become very sentimental and honest when drinking. Sometimes honest to the point where people just can't handle it. Now here is my question to you....Do you honestly think it's fair to judge me and make me feel guilty for admitting what you always knew and didn't want to hear, or should you accept what I'm saying and take it with a grain of salt. I'm sorry world, but I need to be free to be myself for once in my life. You're either with me or worry about your own life because I'm starting over as of now.