MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Wednesday, January 18

Finally ready

I think I'm finally ready to welcome in the new year with some kind of hopefulness. I admit I don't always word things well but Saturday had to be one of the most difficult and the best days combined. It honestly makes me smile to know that everyone can come together for each other, if only we could do it more often, simply because we do care. I know we all said it but I love you guys, for your own uniqueness and special role you play in my life. It also helped me to fully realise for the last time how tragic some relationships are, no matter how much you think you've out grown them. It's a new year, it's a new start and if we've learned one thing it's to take life at it's fullest. The last few weeks, my heart has hurt deeply and now it has healed into a new feeling I'm not sure I can describe yet, but it's a soft gentle kind of hope.

Please, for those who didn't get the email.....take a few moments to look, maybe write your thoughts-http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?Id=GB16293538X

It's 2006 .... what will you do with your new year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home