MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Monday, December 26

Things I love about Christmas

*How could I start the list without saying 'Finally spending a Christmas with my family'
*Brothers who come home drunk and talk about whores and cock while we drink Southern Comfort
*Getting just the right things from just the right people for just the right reasons
*Two words....Eggnog-Spiced Rum
*Being drunk and sober again 3 times in 2 days
*Old friends who say just the right things and never forget
*New friends who give you what you need without knowing it
*YUMMY dinner
*Cliche Christmas movies
*Night vision goggles and 4 beers=bad digital camera pics
*Nachos and MSN with B at 2:30am
*Ohhh yeah.....not working tomorrow!!

Merry Christmas guys. I hope it was great and that all of you enjoyed it in your own special way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home