MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Monday, December 12

Changes

That's the name of the game. There are to be many taking place in the very near future, some welcome, some not so much and one major one that has become, well, the center of it all. Life was taking a welcomed slow-moving approach but I suppose that can only last for so long. Focusing on minimal things like Christmas shopping just doesn't seem to be a priority now. I left the door open and waited to see the results....silly when I knew what they would be, only now I'm a little more than concerned. I suppose that's how we grow and learn, by dealing with problems as they come. The thing is, though it easy to pick the little things apart, I wouldn't change it. Lordy what a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home