MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Friday, December 23

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday

Well, it's working out so far. You may see a 'completely' happy me soon. I have learned not to become overwhelmed and to take each day as it comes. Yes I will tell you all soon, and yes inside I am giddy like a little girl, but I am holding it back for my own sake this time. In other news, Christmas has arrived without any notice as far as I'm concerned and I have no idea when I'm gonna finish shopping. I do although, plan to be ENTIRELY drunk for Christmas this year. I finish work at 4pm on Christmas Eve and I plan to be drunk by 8, I figure if I have to work Christmas day, might as well make it worthwhile. Then I can come home, open gifts, eat until I'm disgustingly full and chill, whilst sleeping off the hangover. Oh yes...it shall be sweet.
Don't even start with me about New Year's.....new plans are in the making
Sweet!
And Pete.....I have 3 words for you. Merritt Music Festival. I can't even imagine what's gonna happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home