MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, September 6

I'm on Vaco

Well, I was.....but alas all good things must come to an end and so, my mini-holiday has as well. I've learned a few good tips over the last few days:
-'Fire in the hole!' needs to be yelled and loudly in order to be effective
-Apple Juice makes the MILFs turn into beets
-Who needs to chop down wood when you can just buy fire logs in mass quantities?
-I am soooo buying a Golf Cart when I get my own place
-Hair dryers are apparently the new 'must have' for camping this season
-Always ask Polish people to spell things out for you, literally
-I'm the freakin Martha Stewart of camping!!
And lastly, never-I repeat never give a drunk friend an cement dance floor and Usher it's torture on so many levels.

3 Comments:

Blogger NnCon said...

hatzic lake, just make sure it isnt a harly and i think you were the only one drinking the apple juice

8:33 a.m.  
Blogger Reagan said...

Who told you that you could speak for me on my blog comments??? And stop being a smartass, or I'll start being one too.

11:34 a.m.  
Blogger NnCon said...

yes who said you could speak for you? i remember being there too lol

9:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home