MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, August 4

Yuppy 411

I've become what I never thought I possibly could. I'm a closet dog-dink. Yes, you read that right, and I don't even have the poor little girl yet. I have been longing to find myself a new canine companion since the big move and have decided that this time around I'll go completely opposite from my rather large Rottweiler/St.Bernard mix and get myself a MinPin. Don't know what that is? look it up, this is the internet you know. Now the problem here is that I know that I fully intend to take her with me everywhere I go and I am definitely going to be one of those annoying people who buys her (oh yeah, it'll be a her) her own bag, collars in many different colors and stupid looking sweaters because honestly people - she's 6lbs!! Yes she's @!%#ing cold, wouldn't you be?
Um hum, this is going to be ridiculous. I say this with absolute conviction, because I just stayed up until 3 am last night searching for a name.

1 Comments:

Blogger NnCon said...

would someone please help her get a pincher! shes obsessive!!

9:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home