MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Friday, August 12

Oh I said 'I'm sorry' !!

I'm much better now. Honestly, I can feel myself mellowing (slowly). I have found myself a breeder, and therefore a puppy. The babies are due near then end of August and I can take (her?) home at the end of September!! I can't wait to go and pick out my baby, ah hell I can't wait to go and play with the puppies. I'm going to want them all, but it makes me feel better to know that there is a time-line and a date to focus on.
I must also take a moment here and apologize to my mother. No, it wasn't your fault I woke up. Yes, all you did was happened to look in my direction when I did wake up. Yes, I am sorry for what I said, it was uncalled for. In my own defense-I had so many nastier things running through my head and I bit them all back because you're my mommy and I love you (and my daddy was in the room).
*Kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home