MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, August 27

I'm not with the Twinkies

Is it good to be chosen over a 'twinkie'? Was I ever one? if so, when? How do you end up as one and once you are one, how do you get out of it?
Life's little questions....things my mind ponders.
Also on my little wandering mind-any day now my little girl will be born! And thanks to the Mad-Visa-Shopper she is ready for her first walk.

K-going to bed, gotta work.

3 Comments:

Blogger NnCon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:52 a.m.  
Blogger Reagan said...

Don't post if you're going to delete it sweener-eater!!

6:56 p.m.  
Blogger NnCon said...

you arnt a twinkie, your sexy!

2:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home