MsReagan

These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, February 5

Things I am happy about and I suppose the Internet doesn't need to know, but I am going to tell you anyway

Because forming sentences takes too long:
*PLEASE stop thinkin you're all that cause honestly I told ya the first 4 times I have no interest in your pants party
*Hooques.....oh ya baby!
*We are sooo roasting someone soon
*I can totally learn to speak another language.....what's that about old dogs and new tricks?
*Yes I am walking around with a perma-smile and giggling sporadically like an idiot....just let me do it-it's called HAPPY
*Teriyaki Rice Crackers.....ummmmm
*5lbs down....that's all about that
*Ohhh...stirring the pot-o-lesbians, stirring the pot-o-lesbians

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home